Monday, May 14, 2012

FAVORITE TEAM #1: FEMALE FLYERS (Morrigan, Storm, Phoenix)


FEMALE FLYERS
Ahhh, my all time favorite team in Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 'cause of the fact that I love all these ladies due to their fighting styles and hyper moves. I frequently use this team in Arcade Mode and in beating up my cousins when we are playing together. I always go with Morrigan as my point character since she is considered as a good battery character. I will set Storm as my next character in the team since her Hail Storm hyper combo is one of the best full-screen hypers in the game. And of course, I always put Phoenix last since her Dark Phoenix transformation is very crucial in gameplay. I mean come on, you have to build five hyper meters just to fully appreciate Phoenix. Well, that strategy is essential to a Phoenix-based team but I don't go that way, I'm pretty much an all-girls team with no lady over powering the other.


When it comes to combos with this team, I'm not usually good at long combos since I get easily tired at pressing buttons especially in the Xbox360 controller. I also don't do long combos with this team since the assist attacks of all ladies are non-OTG hitting attacks. I go for Morrigan's Beta assist (Soul Fist L), and Storm and Phoenix's Alpha assist (Whirlwind and TK Shot M respectively).


The most fun part however when I use this team when I finish simple and short combos with their hyper moves. I always do Team Aerial Combos to build my hyper meter to maximum to unleash a series of devastating hyper moves. During the end of a combo with Storm finishing it, I never doubted to use Hail Storm since it just looks so deadly when using it. Then I always happened to DHC it with Phoenix Rage since I'm at full power hehehe. Then if I happened to see just a small amount of health to my opponent, I go for Finishing Shower to K.O. my opponent but if I'm not lucky, I put my luck with Morrigan's unscaled level 3 hyper: Darkness Illusion to finish the job.


Well, what do you think about my favorite team? Just comment your thoughts and tell me about your favorite team in the game. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment