Saturday, May 26, 2012

Character Discussion: CRIMSON VIPER (Continuation)

... Continuation



PERSPECTIVE TOWARDS THE CHARACTER
OH VIPER you're abilities are truly astounding due to being nature-related but still doesn't match that of Storm and Thor. HAHAHAHAHA just joking! She really does kick some butt when someone uses her in battle and I'm still shock to the fact that she is Damage Dealer type of a character. I mean I know she's good at rushdown strategies but never did it poppped into my head that she's a damage dealer also. HAHAHA (Total Face Spunk! ahahhahah). She's still difficult to use and can accidentally drain one hyper combo gauge is not careful because of her EX moves. Even if I said above that her abilities does not match that of Storm, I always team her up with Viper. WELL, after Viper landing a combo then hyper cancel it with either one of her Level 1 hyper moves, I can easily DHC to Storm with Hail Storm to totally finish their opponent. Also, I can also DHC Elemental Rage to Viper Full Throttle for even more deadlier finish! Well guys, do you use Viper often? Do you love or hate her? Just let me know! :)  



CRIMSON VIPER Full Character Discussion: C.VIPER Discussion


No comments:

Post a Comment